32d REVES meeting, Hangzhou, China
May, 26-28th 2020
Population Development and Healthy Life Expectancy:
International Experience and China’s Practice
The 32nd REVES Annual Meeting will be held on May 25-28th 2020 in Hangzhou, China at the Zijingang Campus of Zhejiang University. It will be jointly hosted by the School of Public Affairs of Zhejiang University and the Institute for Population and Development Studies of Zhejiang University. Co-organizers include Population Data and Policy Simulation Workshop of Zhejiang University, Global Engagement Program of Zhejiang University and Health Life Expectancy and Population Health Measurement Project of Peking University sponsored by National Social Science Fund of China.
The meeting mainly consists of pre-workshop on method training, George Myers Lecture, keynote speeches and banner display of other selected works. After formal sessions of the meeting, special activities are arranged by organizers. We warmly welcome you to participate.
Detailed Schedules of the meeting :
- May 25, 2020: Pre-workshops and Check-in
- May 26 to 28, 2020: Main conference
- May 29 to 30, 2020: Special Activities
Detailed schedule for submission and notification :
- January 10, 2020: DEADLINE FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
- January 20, 2020: OFFICIAL INVITATION FOR SELECTED PARTICIPANTS
- February 28, 2020: NOTIFICATION FOR ABSTRACT ACCEPTANCE
- April 30, 2020: PAYMENT AND CONFIRMATION OF PARTICIPATION DEADLINE