1990 Geneva, Switzerland
Second REVES meeting, Geneva (Switzerland), 1990
International geographic comparisons of healthy life expectancy
Organized by Jean-Pierre Michel, Institutions Universitaires de Gériatrie de Genève, and Ed Dowd and Michel Thuriaux, World Health Organization
- Wilkins R, Dowd JE. International geographic comparisons of healthy life expectancy. General Report on the second workshop of REVES, Geneva, March 1990.
- Andrews G. Cross-national research and data collection : uses and abuses.
- Barberger-Gateau P. Conceptual and operational definitions of the disability process in population studies : epidemiologic and geriatric considerations.
- Chamie M. Data collection standards for disability : implications to the study of the disability-free life expectancy.
- Chamie M. Report of the
Sub-committee on the Conceptual Harmonization of statistics for the
study of disability-free life expectancy. (New York, June
- Dartigues JF. Project PAQUID : initial results (short report on new projects).
- Kay DW. Psychiatric and cognitive functional considerations.
- Minaire P. Conceptual and
operational definitions of the disability process in population
studies : rehabilitation considerations.
- Myers GC, Lamb VL. Research issues
in assessing healthy life expectancy.
- Rasmussen N. The expectation of life without disability in Denmark (short report on new results).
- Ritchie K. Report of the Committee
on Mental Deterioration. (Geneva, September
- Robine JM, Michel JP. Recommandations pour un protocole international de comparaisons d’espérance de vie en bonne santé / Recommendations for international guidelines for comparisons of healthy life expectancy.
- Smith L. Development of Australian
measures of disability free life expectancy using national
mortality and health survey data (short report on new
- Van Nostrand J. Healthy life expectancy : projects on international comparisons of the US National Center for Health Statistics (short report on new projects).
- Vuille JC. Pediatric and cognitive
- van Ginneken JKS, van de Water HPA.
A comparison of four methods to determine life expectancy free of
disability in the Netherlands.