1997 Tokyo, Japan
10th REVES meeting, Tokyo (Japan), 1997
Disseminating the concept of health expectancy in Asia
The meeting was organized by Yasuhiko Saito, NUPRI
- General report of the 10th meeting of the International Network on Health Expectancy / Rapport général de la 9ème réunion internationale du Réseau Espérance de Vie en Santé: Disseminating the concept of health expectancy in Asian, Tokyo, 9-11 October 1997.
Papers presented at Tokyo, 1997.
- Alter G., Riley J.C. Sickness, recovery, and Redux: Transitions
into and out of sickness in the Nineteenth -century
- Arokiasmy J.T. The elderly in Malaysia: longevity and research issues.
- Barcherini S., Cantoni M., Crialesi R., Frova L., Rocchi F., Verdecchia A. An integrate approach to measure the health status of the Italian population: Actual and future patterns up to year 2000.
- Brückner G. Health expectancy in Germany: what do we learn from the reunification process? . (NUPRI Research paper series n°72, February 2001)
- Cambois E., Robine J-M. Social inequalities in health
expectancy in France.
- Chaperon J., Jarno P., Rougerie S. Understanding the health status of the populaion; survival of diseased population and matched territorial one.
- Crimmins E.M., Saito Y. Trends in disability-free life expectancy in the United States, 1970-1990: gender, racial, and socio-economic differences.
- Deeg D.J.H. Cohort survival history and rates of poor health in older men and women in the Netherlands.
- Gavilova N.S., Gavrilov L.A., Evdokushkina G.N., Semyonova V.G., Gavrilova A.L., Evdokushkina N.N. New estimates for heritability of human life expectancy.
- Gavrilov L.A., Gavilova N.S., Evdokushkina G.N., Semyonova V.G., Gavrilova A.L., Evdokushkina N.N. Paternal age at reproduction as a predictor of human life expectancy.
- Golini A., Calvani P. Relationships between perception of health, chronic diseases and disabilities. (NUPRI Research paper series n°73, February 2001)
- Hayward M.D., Crimmins E.M. The race gap in chronic disease:
the persistence of social disadvantage into old age.
- Herrmann F.R., Benninger D.H., Gostynski M., Ajdacic-Gross V., Gutzwiller F., Michel J.P. Stroke free life expectancy in the Swiss elderly.
- Jitapunkul S. Health expectancy in Thailand.
- Lee S-K. A study on disability-free life expectancy of the elderly in Korea.
- Mathers C.D. Gains in health expectancy from the elimination of disease: a useful measure of the burden of disease? .
- Mesrine A. Form of the mortality curve at the end of life ? .
- Mulhorn K.A. Level of Disability as a mortality risk factor among the elderly. (NUPRI Research paper series n°71, February 2001)
- Nakajima H. WHO’s health-for-all policy: new approaches to meet
new health needs.
- Nayar P.K.B. Proposal for promoting health expectancy calculations in the less developed countries.
- Perenboom R.J.M., van de Water H.P.A. Health adjusted life expectancy (HALE) or healthy life year equivalents (HLYE).
- Perenboom R.J.M., van de Water H.P.A. Mental health expectancy in the Netherlands, 1989-1995.
- Perez A.E. Why measures of health expectancy are needed in the Philippines.
- Qiao X. Health expectancy of China.
- Robine J-M. A collective manual by REVES: advances in the project.
- Saito Y., Liang J., Sugisawa H., Shibata H., Ogawa N. Simulating future health structure of the Japanese elderly.
- Sauvaget C., Tsuji I., Haan M.N., Hisamichi S. Trends in dementia-free life expectancy among the elderly in the United States of America.
- Tsuji I., Sauvaget C., Hisamichi S. Health life expectancies according to various physical functional levels among the elderly Japanese.
- Tu E.J-C., Chen K., Chang M-C. Changes in morbidity and chronic disability in an elderly population: Taiwan, 1989-1993.